top of page
Weekly Project Update
THIS WEEK'S ACCOMPLISHMENT
- Installed soil retainers on the outside of the field area grade beams and backfilled soil.
- Installed 2-4" conduits for electrical underground secondary.
- Installed plumbing drain for field area drinking fountain, and it's ready for inspection.
Installed soil retainers, ready to backfill soil.
NEXT WEEK'S ACTIVITIES
- Move grade beam forms at grid C10-11 and G 10-11, due to change on building erecting drawings.
- Rough grade the ditch around the new driveway to make it safe to move the construction fence in for foot traffic at old Hwy 20.
- Install balance of soil in the field area to prepare for building delivery.
Completing installation of the conduits for the underground electrical secondary.
Installed the drinking fountain drain through the slab, ready for inspection.
LOOK AHEAD SCHEDULE
Click on document icon below to review the detailed Look Ahead Schedule.
bottom of page