top of page
Weekly Project Update
Manor New Tech
THIS WEEK'S ACCOMPLISHMENT
- Removed exiting asphalt from the old school bus parking lot.
- Compacted existing soil beneath the future building and had Terra Testing come out and verify density.
- Brought in structural fill to be processed and compacted to get the soil level up to sub grade.
Removing the old concrete entrance at Hwy 20.
NEXT WEEK'S ACTIVITIES
- Continue building the building pad.
- Mobilize the utility contractor to get utilities across the new fire lane.
Loading the asphalt that was removed from the parking lot.
Spreading the first layer of structural fill to be compacted.
LOOK AHEAD SCHEDULE
Click on document icon below to review the detailed Look Ahead Schedule.
bottom of page